Our unique scooter design combines adventure, practicality and dog & person-friendly features – from the brushbow with no protruding connecting loops, a handy unobtrusive canvas bag, ample ground clearance and allowance for fork travel, with a lightweight and compact design to make turns easy – meaning you can take the Xplora anywhere.
PLEASE NOTE: All frame color options are supplied with BLACK FORKS, NOT matching color forks as shown in the product pictures.
- Anodised Aluminum Frame
- Double Rimmed, black anodised, quick-release wheels
- Aggressive tires for all-terrain use
- 24″ x 2.25″ front tire
- 20″ 2.25″ rear tire
- Removable brushbow*
- 24″ Adjustable Dampening Forks with 75-100mm travel
- Tektro 160mm Front & Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Quick Adjustment Mechanical Brake Calipers – Tool-less Caliper/rotor alignment
- Bottle Cage and bottle
- Zippered Brushbow Kit-bag
- Front & Rear wheel mudguards
- A head steer tube 1.1/8 inch sealed cartridge bearings.
- Cables partially hidden inside the main frame to avoid catching on obstructions etc. to avoid cable damage.
*Brushbow is a unique copy-protected feature which ensures the gang-line is kept clear of the front wheel and brakes while providing the optimum pulling position for your dog.
- Weight (fully assembled with all accessories) 28.6 lbs
- Overall length (fully assembled) 69″
- Frame Length (disassembled for transport/storage) 48″
- 6.5” Ground Clearance at front of scooter frame (6″ at rear) for all-terrain use
- Footplate 14.5″ long x 5.5″ wide
- Ground to handlebar height: 44” Maximum (adjustable)
Orders will be drop shipped.
Canadian orders only, please!